Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

An Angel

I used to lay down everyday;
Thinking why my life was so unfair;
Why god used to choose me for all his experiments;
Days were horrible, nights were terrible;
Every time tears used to roll;
My past was unforgettable, present was unbreakable and future was unpredictable;
Though I used to share my Thoughts with god and moon;
Still I felt that lonely moan;


A day came in my life which changed my thinking;
That life is a gift but not a sin;
Found an ANGEL sent by god;
Who changed my thinking broad;
He taught me how to handle things;
Problems which came in life;
Tough or easy, was always ready to fight;
Emotions was  something;
Which  used to kill me like a sleeping pill;
Learned how to control it;
Now my life is fine and fit;



He taught me to think world in a positive way;
Which made me felt that my life will now have a new ray;
Simple, Decent, Bubbly is my ANGEL;
Love to help everyone when they are in danger;
Nobody dares to hate my ANGEL;
Cause he thinks about everyone’s life and problems;
I wish everyone had an ANGEL like mine;
Then everyone would say “ oh this problem…hahaha it’s fine”;
I just thank god for giving me a wonderful life in which I Am fine;
With an ANGEL like you making my life shine;

4 comments:

  1. after reading this poem , i dont want any one to feel bad, just take things positive to your angle, and just proceed your life with a powerfull bash and spirit...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shami-well poem s reaalyyyyyyy wonderfullll......!!
    indeed very much true abt life........it really touched my heart ..........if dat angel really did exist then hope ur life's gud n happy nw...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @siri... thanks a lot I am really very happy to know that you liked my poem. And yes you asked that angel exist in my life for that my answer is yes. Well this poem i wrote for my angel only whose always with me and helps me. Only thing is my angel don't have wings to fly :(. But anyways thanks a lot for visiting this blog and i want you to tell your buddies about this to publicize it.....:) :) :)......

    ReplyDelete
  4. a really touchy & wonderful way to express ur gratitude to the person who has been beside u through everythin till now.......hope that ANGEL stays with u forever......really touchy

    ReplyDelete