Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I aNd tHe NiGhT SkY....:) :).!!!!!





I was standing on my terrace alone…
Thinking deeply about something and was forlorn …..
My head suddenly stood above…
As if something was calling me from up….
It was none other than the sparkling stars…..
Who wanted to know what my thinking are...
They asked me the reason of my lonesome….
And said that they cannot see my face with poignant…
I told them that I was well and fine….
And wanted to spend alone sometime….


Then came featherlike angel one…..
Gloomy, elegant ,frivolous moon….
His luminosity was lightning the entire place…..
To which my eyes were gazed….
He asked me “ oh little angel of my heart… why are you so hard?”….
He splashed his radiance on my heart….
I told him “oh dear moony my friend… there is nothing to worry and anxiety”
Your sweet little angel is enjoying the night falling….
Suddenly I heard the stars clouds appalling….
They started to talk and dance with me….
To which I was enjoying extensively…..


The air was so salubrious and unmarked……
Was refreshing the night which was so dark…..
It touched my body gently………
Felt  the touch as if a spineless  flower with its petals velvety…..
They were singing the song of melody……
It was fascinating night  for which I was lucky….
To enjoy such a view with full of ecstasy…..
And decided to come every night……
To watch this spellbinding, mesmerizing sky………….!!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment