Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2013

LEAVE AND LET IT GO........!!!





I always tried to hold ya tight..But it always used to end up with a fight..
Misunderstandings, judgmental were part of me....
Hurt you,myself and would become weak..
Never you made an attempt to show your care..
Which i always thought was unfair...
Expectations from you were up to the peak....
But never i got what i actually need..
Every time i felt myself like falling leaf...
Whenever you broke my belief...
You saw the tears of the others who cried for you....
But never felt the cry of my heart....
You always think about others a lot..
But thinking about you was the  most wonderful thing i did all the time..
Never thinking of others except you in my life....
You went too far away from me and said goodbye..
Used to feel you watching the brightest star in night sky...
Realized that you can never be mine anymore..
And decided to LEAVE AND LET IT GO.......!
!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment