Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2013

MAY BE IM JUST A DREAMER....... (@ _ @)..







Watching the night sky full of stars....
I feel its the heavy rain shower......
I fly high cutting through the clouds...
Which are made up vanilla to which i open my mouth.....
Apple, raspberry river flow...
Sailing my ship in it very slow....
Tasting all the hanging cup cakes from the cuppy trees..
After eating you would ask for " one more please".....
Sliding on a huge ice cube.....
I fell into the land of small creatures....
Which is called The City Of Belusha...
There lived one, two, six eyed minicons.....
Very funny, bhushy and silly...
From there i was abducted by aliens of Planet Odessy.....
It was a whole new world and advanced cities....
Flying on small saucers and planes....
I grabbed one of'em and flew...
To the whole new world which i never knew....
Suddenly when i opened my eyes....
It was just a dream which i realized.....

No comments:

Post a Comment