Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

SInGLe.....:) :p...!!!!!!!!







I jump ,I laugh…!!!
Keep rolling and rolling on the floor apart…:)
I feel I am a free bird…
No one can dare or utter a word…
Once my heart was used and thrown…:(
Now I realized I can protect it by my own….;)
I don’t want anyone to love me……
Want to be SINGLE and go free…..
No tensions, no worries…..
No more question and quarries…
Love my life, love my heart….
And even more love my beautiful thought….
“S.I.N.G.L.E: superb independent naughty girl living everyday”…….
Everyday is like heaven I say”……
No more tears rolling from eyes….
Each and everyday I feel like touching skies…..
I enjoy my freedom…..
With no word called “BOREDOM”….
I go mad, crazy………
Doing all kinds of works and making myself busy…
I still think that no guy has  born….
Who really deserves my beautiful heart’s throne…
Forgetting the past and moving ahead……
A piece of my heart is calling me for a hit….
Single and I am happy in that….
Rather being loved by anyone and get sad……;)

No comments:

Post a Comment