Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

lOsT..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(






Lost in the world of unknown……
On my path I am all alone….
Can listen my heart beats….
My shadow is the one which follows me…
No one around to care…
Life has become unfair……
Lost in my path where I was going….
Darkness is the one which  keeps following….
No directions, no light..
Too many hurdles and height…
I try to yell for help….
But can listen only to myself….
Lost in the world where people hate me…
Who blame for their pain and cause..
Their shouting and scolding has no pause….
I try to give an explanation….
They never bother the conversation…
Lost in world of dark…
No one to show me the right path…
I scream, I cry….
And still I try…
But fail to do…
Which is the biggest true…..
Was used and thrown…
Lost in this world alone….
I took up the journey to walk alone…..
Stood up high and walk from where I was thrown….
Will find my way from where I was lost….
Will never care this dark world at any cost……!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment