Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

A miStAke...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






I was there by your side always…
Still you dint understood me..!!!!!
I supported you all the time….
Still you kept names for me..
Even when everyone loved me…
I still gave you the first place in my heart…..♥.♥ ..
You never understood me at least dint give a trial….
I tried a lot to explain you hard…
But you never care to listen it so far….
I was hurtled cause of the words you used all the time….
I never cared them and still considered you as mine…
Even when this world kept me busy….
I still missed you a lot with a dizzy..
But you dint understand it at all..
Broke my little heart apart…
“You don’t care me”, ”Your avoiding me”, ”I am nothing to you”….
Are the things from which I’ve always been through….
For which sometimes my heart was gloomed….
My heart was so depressed…..
To which I tried a lot to express…
I never kept you alone ,awake…..
And accepted your every single mistake……
Still you posed questions on me …
As if I am not your love but an enemy……
Your still the one who occupies the first place in my life…..
Do not hate me and my heart……
Just hate the situation which kept you apart……..

2 comments: